Paul "Reaper" Banasiak
Contact / Support E-Mail: Paul@MuayThaiTechnician.com
Anytime that I pursued aspirations that my heart did not ache for, it was a hard lesson learned. After spending three long years in school as a future medical professional I realized I wasn’t helping others to my true potential. The relationships weren’t deep enough, they were put to the side the second that I unlocked the med cart and passed out obscene amounts of medication. All of the education that I received was based on pharmaceutical treatment of symptoms and never the person. I wanted my life’s work to be based on the person.
I felt like I was only breathing. I wanted to be living with a purpose. I immersed myself in the field of health and exercise (Now a Certified Graduate). I trained my mind and body as a Thai boxer, fueled them both with mindful nutrition, and found my purpose through Muay Thai, fitness, my clients, and the positive energy I surrounded myself with.
I have always believed health, success, and happiness are paved by the power of our mind. I am here to set a new standard. My experiences have led me to a number of achievements, failures, and lessons learned. My choices have given me the flexibility to pursue my passion, to love what I do, to travel the world, and to create an experience for you to take part in through the Muay Thai Technician blog.
I want you to become a part of this movement. To become limitless and free of any boundaries the world, the people around you, life, and you have placed upon yourself. I am your catalyst in making a shift in your mindset no one was able to create before.
- Muay Thai Professional Record 15-2-1 [10 KOs]
- Overall Record 38-9-2 [24 KOs]
- 2x Muay Thai World Champion
- 4x North American National Champion
- -2x 175 lb Glory Rules Champion
- 205 lb AKBF Champion
- Golden Glove Boxing Finalist (No Contest in Finals)
- Competed in Thailand 14x, Spain 3x, Madison Square Garden 3x, New York City, Atlantic City, and Lion Fight Promotions.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Muay Thai Fight Team Coach and Group Class Instructor
- Host of the “Muay Thai Guys” Podcast alongside Muay Thai Guy Sean Fagan